Eduko Education have a unique and exciting opportunity for a Room Leader in our beautiful nursery in Hanwell. Your role will involve leading a small team, working closely with the Nursery Manager and Deputy.
Eduko Education is a growing group of nurseries and now is the time to join if you are looking to develop your career to become a Deputy or Nursery Manager in the future.
- Step up in the absence of the Deputy or Nursery Manager.
- Lead the 2-3's to ensure there is a happy, safe and exciting environment for the children.
- Provide stimulating and educational activities, plan and prepare the room to reflect the EYFS.
- Work closely in partnership with all staff and parents, working as a team.
- To follow, understand and challenge policies and process of the nursery where required.
- Using your experience and support, ensure child development is maximised.
- Be a key person, complete observations and reports where required.
Our benefits our excellent, if you join us you will receive:
- Extensive training and career development in a supportive environment
- Competitive and negotiable annual salary
- You will receive an annual holiday entitlement and get the week off between Christmas and New Year on the Company
- You can take an extra day’s holiday in the month of your birthday, whenever it suits you
- Receive paid time to attend numerous training and CPD activities
- Receive a discount on your childcare if your child attends one of our nurseries
- Get childcare vouchers/tax free childcare
- Your salary will be reviewed every April
- Annual Company awards to recognise colleagues with outstanding achievements
- Regular bonuses to celebrate the team’s success
- The Company will contribute towards your pension
- Medicash health plan – investing in your health
- Unlimited access to Eduko Extras – flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle
- Payments to recommend friends to work for Eduko
As part of our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children in our care, the successful candidate is expected to undergo an enhanced DBS check.